Wednesday, June 27, 2007

PARTING....

Parting can be such sweet sorrow....Well yes it can be, i write this with a tear veiling my eye. According to me, parting means hope. If you part with a loved one it creates hope to meet again in the future. If you part with a commodity you hope to find it soon. But in the whole process do we realise that once we have parted with whatever we like we just keep thinking about it. Everything else is left aside and the focus is either on that particular thing or that specific person.
Such is my story.. a story which has already begun. My little sister who aspires to be a top notch professional in the field of Public Relations has made it to a leading college in the busy and cluttered city of Mumbai. Well I am sure her excitement is something beyond acute hysteria but what about all those whom she is going to leave behind? My worry and depression comes to a halt when I think that she would be back soon..in a year. Well, one doesn't come to know of a year, but well her absence in that year would obviously be felt.
As she leaves this city and pierces into a new one, a million thoughts would be racing across her mind too. But for me she is my little sister, and how would she live for a year with no one around. I understand she is not going to outer space or toa land of no return but she is leaving us marooned in her absence.
Yes, we would go to visit her or she would come during vacations, but again the going and coming would mean parting which is such sweet sorrow. This is how i bid farewell to my flowing tears by laying the boulders of hope before my eyes. Indeed, parting is such sweet sorrow!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Louder than the loud is to make everything clear by saying it just the way it is. With the absence of hyperboles and understatements I want to express myself truly... A diamond is a diamond and can never be a spade. So with my 'in your face attitude' I put across all my ideas and day to day experiences loud before you.